Re: A glimpse at the new Yahoo! home page

  • guillaumebcom
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 12, 2012
      Nope this is actually changing for something like this

      http://insideyahoo.tumblr.com/post/37289895640/the-new-yahoo-homepage

      You'll find a full screenshot. I got this about 10 days ago
    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 12, 2012
        The page used by Yahoo!7 (why this 7?) is identical to some old reports of the new home page and looks a lot to the page presented by guillaumebcom.
        However, I still think that the Y!7 version is better.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 12, 2012
          Oh I agree Y! Australia's page look very nice

          The "7" comes from a partnership between Yahoo! and 7Corporate who sort of co author the web portal in Australia
        • Kenneth
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 12, 2012
            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "guillaumebcom" <guillaume@...> wrote:

            > Nope this is actually changing for something like this
            >
            > http://insideyahoo.tumblr.com/post/37289895640/the-new-yahoo-homepage
            >
            > You'll find a full screenshot. I got this about 10 days ago

            This link isn't working for me.