Re: [Y-Mail] A glimpse at the new Yahoo! home page

  • Sumit Mehta
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 12, 2012
      Nice look and feel...

      - Sumit

      From: Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...>
      To: Grupo Y! Mail <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:12 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] A glimpse at the new Yahoo! home page

      It is changing to something like this: http://au.yahoo.com/
      What do you think?

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior

    • guillaumebcom
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 12, 2012
        Nope this is actually changing for something like this

        http://insideyahoo.tumblr.com/post/37289895640/the-new-yahoo-homepage

        You'll find a full screenshot. I got this about 10 days ago
      • Henrique Junior
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 12, 2012
          The page used by Yahoo!7 (why this 7?) is identical to some old reports of the new home page and looks a lot to the page presented by guillaumebcom.
          However, I still think that the Y!7 version is better.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 12, 2012
            Oh I agree Y! Australia's page look very nice

            The "7" comes from a partnership between Yahoo! and 7Corporate who sort of co author the web portal in Australia
          • Kenneth
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 12, 2012
              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "guillaumebcom" <guillaume@...> wrote:

              > Nope this is actually changing for something like this
              >
              > http://insideyahoo.tumblr.com/post/37289895640/the-new-yahoo-homepage
              >
              > You'll find a full screenshot. I got this about 10 days ago

              This link isn't working for me.