Re: New Yahoo! mail LAUNCHED!

  • guillaumebcom
    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 11, 2012
      It's not drastically different indeed but it does not need to be.

      I mean, Yahoo! Mail actually load much faster than Gmail and the navigation inside of it is actually pretty fast. However the web appdoes not look very light but rather like a full featured Ajax web app from 2006

      I believe the goal was to make it appear more minimalist so that it feels much lighter. That's basically what Microsoft did with Outlook.com
    • Harryh
      Message 67 of 67 , Dec 22, 2012
        I use the bookmark and it works fine.  A redirect may be an issue here if you try directly.