Re: [Y-Mail] Re: New Yahoo! mail LAUNCHED!

  • Ryan Lee
    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 11, 2012
      Hi Henrique,

      If you download the image, you see the full size pic.   i only took the upper half of the screen, since the bottom is all the same:  messages, nothing on the left.

      Are there specific features/screens people would like to see?

      Ryan

      Message 67 of 67 , Dec 22, 2012
        I use the bookmark and it works fine.  A redirect may be an issue here if you try directly.