Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo!,Ymail & Rocketmail......

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2012
      I haven't heard anything about that, but who knows?

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 12/08/2012 10:45 PM, Jodi wrote:

      Ok I read over at the the facebook group called YMail. Is There a fourth e-mail address coming? Like...we already have Yahoo!,Ymail & Rocketmail  ect.........

    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
        Here is what they said on Facebook about this matter:
        "How many email accounts have you created? We're working on our third: one for professional, one for personal, and one for everything else."

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior

        Ok I read over at the the facebook group called YMail. Is There a fourth e-mail address coming? Like...we already have Yahoo!,Ymail & Rocketmail  ect.........

      • Jodi Upchurch