Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo!,Ymail & Rocketmail......

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2012
      is that an official Ymail Facebook group?

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2012
        I haven't heard anything about that, but who knows?

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
        On 12/08/2012 10:45 PM, Jodi wrote:

        Ok I read over at the the facebook group called YMail. Is There a fourth e-mail address coming? Like...we already have Yahoo!,Ymail & Rocketmail  ect.........

      • Henrique Junior
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
          Here is what they said on Facebook about this matter:
          "How many email accounts have you created? We're working on our third: one for professional, one for personal, and one for everything else."

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
          http://about.me/henriquejunior

          Ok I read over at the the facebook group called YMail. Is There a fourth e-mail address coming? Like...we already have Yahoo!,Ymail & Rocketmail  ect.........

        • Jodi Upchurch