Re: Multiple attachments

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012
      That was it! Thanks so much.

      Robin

      Fri Dec 7, 2012 5:55 am (PST) . Posted by:

      "Henrique Junior" hcsjunior

      This is a flash issue. Try to restart yout browser and/or check if your
      flash is working ok. When it happens to me I just need to restart the
      browser.

    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
        It is available to me the multiple attachments. A basic feature that we should have from the beginning. Plus, we have drag and drop working too.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
          Drag and drop attachment files straight into the browser window? That would be a good thing.

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail for Windows 8