Re: [Y-Mail] Multiple attachments

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012
      This is a flash issue. Try to restart yout browser and/or check if your flash is working ok. When it happens to me I just need to restart the browser.

      2012/12/7 Robin Siegel <pennyroyalnorwich@...>

      I can no longer select multiple photos to attach at one time using the shift key. Has that happened to everyone or is it just me?

      Robin

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

    • Robin Siegel
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012
        That was it! Thanks so much.

        Robin

        Fri Dec 7, 2012 5:55 am (PST) . Posted by:

        "Henrique Junior" hcsjunior

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
          It is available to me the multiple attachments. A basic feature that we should have from the beginning. Plus, we have drag and drop working too.

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
          http://about.me/henriquejunior
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
            Drag and drop attachment files straight into the browser window? That would be a good thing.

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail for Windows 8