Multiple attachments

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
      I can no longer select multiple photos to attach at one time using the shift key. Has that happened to everyone or is it just me?

      Robin
    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012
        This is a flash issue. Try to restart yout browser and/or check if your flash is working ok. When it happens to me I just need to restart the browser.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

      • Robin Siegel
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012
          That was it! Thanks so much.

          Robin

          Fri Dec 7, 2012 5:55 am (PST) . Posted by:

          "Henrique Junior" hcsjunior

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
            It is available to me the multiple attachments. A basic feature that we should have from the beginning. Plus, we have drag and drop working too.

            --
            Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
            http://about.me/henriquejunior
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
              Drag and drop attachment files straight into the browser window? That would be a good thing.

              Sent from Yahoo! Mail for Windows 8