Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail Crashed IE 9

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
      It might work for some but that  does not help me because my Internet files and history are deleted every time my husband uses IE on my laptop. He must like all those errors for I don't! That is why it is Firefox for me. :)

      Have a blessed day.
      Donna Ford Lee
      Tulsa, OK

      Merry Christmas to all.

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Dec 5, 2012, at 8:48 AM, Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:

      Try clearing the cache & temp files, that can usually help.
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
    • gary_gladstone
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
        I actually do use FF and Chrome. I use IE9 for one email address and FF for my other yahoo email address that monitor during the course of the day. I may have to switch from IE9 to Chrome. problem is it doesn't happen all the time. It is random.

        Gary