Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail Crashed IE 9

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
      I quit using IE because I too get to many errors!

      I like Firefox. Not sure I want Chrome because of Google snooping at what I do.

      Yes I use gmail but I have nothing to hide! Maybe the Gman will learn how to loom knit or needle knit!!

      If I want something private I use the USPS! Snail mail will always be private for it is the law!!

      Have a blessed day.
      Donna Ford Lee
      Tulsa, OK

      Merry Christmas to all.

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Dec 4, 2012, at 7:33 PM, "gary_gladstone" <gary_gladstone@...> wrote:

      > I am having issues where Yahoo mail continues to crash IE 9. This is happening on 2 different computers. This started last week. I can send emails using FF or Chrome.
      >
      > Yahoo mail is version:
      > Neo Version:
      > Build number: 2.36.0.6174
      > Build time: Fri Nov 30 12:31:54 PST 2012
      >
      > Hostname: nc45.n5.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
      >
      > Gary

    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
        It might work for some but that  does not help me because my Internet files and history are deleted every time my husband uses IE on my laptop. He must like all those errors for I don't! That is why it is Firefox for me. :)

        Have a blessed day.
        Donna Ford Lee
        Tulsa, OK

        Merry Christmas to all.

        Sent Via My iPhone

        On Dec 5, 2012, at 8:48 AM, Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:

        Try clearing the cache & temp files, that can usually help.
        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      • gary_gladstone
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
          I actually do use FF and Chrome. I use IE9 for one email address and FF for my other yahoo email address that monitor during the course of the day. I may have to switch from IE9 to Chrome. problem is it doesn't happen all the time. It is random.

          Gary