Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail Crashed IE 9

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
      This is a IE9 bug. I have experienced crashes in other websites too.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
        Try clearing the cache & temp files, that can usually help.

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
        On 12/04/2012 08:33 PM, gary_gladstone wrote:

        I am having issues where Yahoo mail continues to crash IE 9. This is happening on 2 different computers. This started last week. I can send emails using FF or Chrome.

        Yahoo mail is version:
        Neo Version:
        Build number: 2.36.0.6174
        Build time: Fri Nov 30 12:31:54 PST 2012

        Hostname: nc45.n5.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

        Gary

      • Donna Lee
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
          I quit using IE because I too get to many errors!

          I like Firefox. Not sure I want Chrome because of Google snooping at what I do.

          Yes I use gmail but I have nothing to hide! Maybe the Gman will learn how to loom knit or needle knit!!

          If I want something private I use the USPS! Snail mail will always be private for it is the law!!

          Have a blessed day.
          Donna Ford Lee
          Tulsa, OK

          Merry Christmas to all.

          Sent Via My iPhone

          On Dec 4, 2012, at 7:33 PM, "gary_gladstone" <gary_gladstone@...> wrote:

          > I am having issues where Yahoo mail continues to crash IE 9. This is happening on 2 different computers. This started last week. I can send emails using FF or Chrome.
          >
          > Yahoo mail is version:
          > Neo Version:
          > Build number: 2.36.0.6174
          > Build time: Fri Nov 30 12:31:54 PST 2012
          >
          > Hostname: nc45.n5.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
          >
          > Gary

        • Donna Lee
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
            It might work for some but that  does not help me because my Internet files and history are deleted every time my husband uses IE on my laptop. He must like all those errors for I don't! That is why it is Firefox for me. :)

            Have a blessed day.
            Donna Ford Lee
            Tulsa, OK

            Merry Christmas to all.

            Sent Via My iPhone

            On Dec 5, 2012, at 8:48 AM, Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:

            Try clearing the cache & temp files, that can usually help.
            **Sasafrass452**
            http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
            http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
          • gary_gladstone
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
              I actually do use FF and Chrome. I use IE9 for one email address and FF for my other yahoo email address that monitor during the course of the day. I may have to switch from IE9 to Chrome. problem is it doesn't happen all the time. It is random.

              Gary