Yahoo Mail Crashed IE 9

  • gary_gladstone
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2012
      I am having issues where Yahoo mail continues to crash IE 9. This is happening on 2 different computers. This started last week. I can send emails using FF or Chrome.

      Yahoo mail is version:
      Neo Version:
      Build number: 2.36.0.6174
      Build time: Fri Nov 30 12:31:54 PST 2012

      Hostname: nc45.n5.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

      Gary
    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
        This is a IE9 bug. I have experienced crashes in other websites too.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
          Try clearing the cache & temp files, that can usually help.

          **Sasafrass452**
          http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
          http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
          On 12/04/2012 08:33 PM, gary_gladstone wrote:

          I am having issues where Yahoo mail continues to crash IE 9. This is happening on 2 different computers. This started last week. I can send emails using FF or Chrome.

          Yahoo mail is version:
          Neo Version:
          Build number: 2.36.0.6174
          Build time: Fri Nov 30 12:31:54 PST 2012

          Hostname: nc45.n5.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

          Gary

        • Donna Lee
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
            I quit using IE because I too get to many errors!

            I like Firefox. Not sure I want Chrome because of Google snooping at what I do.

            Yes I use gmail but I have nothing to hide! Maybe the Gman will learn how to loom knit or needle knit!!

            If I want something private I use the USPS! Snail mail will always be private for it is the law!!

            Have a blessed day.
            Donna Ford Lee
            Tulsa, OK

            Merry Christmas to all.

            Sent Via My iPhone

            On Dec 4, 2012, at 7:33 PM, "gary_gladstone" <gary_gladstone@...> wrote:

            > I am having issues where Yahoo mail continues to crash IE 9. This is happening on 2 different computers. This started last week. I can send emails using FF or Chrome.
            >
            > Yahoo mail is version:
            > Neo Version:
            > Build number: 2.36.0.6174
            > Build time: Fri Nov 30 12:31:54 PST 2012
            >
            > Hostname: nc45.n5.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
            >
            > Gary

          • Donna Lee
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
              It might work for some but that  does not help me because my Internet files and history are deleted every time my husband uses IE on my laptop. He must like all those errors for I don't! That is why it is Firefox for me. :)

              Have a blessed day.
              Donna Ford Lee
              Tulsa, OK

              Merry Christmas to all.

              Sent Via My iPhone

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
                I actually do use FF and Chrome. I use IE9 for one email address and FF for my other yahoo email address that monitor during the course of the day. I may have to switch from IE9 to Chrome. problem is it doesn't happen all the time. It is random.

                Gary