Re: New Yahoo! Mail &Yahoo! Mail Plus......

  • Makc666
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012
      I don't want Yahoo! Mail Plus to become free.
      I want to pay but to get better services.

      Several weeks ago SpamGuard for disposable email addresses became broken.

      As usual I had to break my mind with Yahoo Support (about 4 replies to them) to move this problem to Engineer team.
      Option SpamGuard is set to "OFF" for in disposable email addresses but emails are going into Spam folder.
      But the problem still hasn't been solved.

      Another problem is with printing HTML emails which have < p >...< /p > lines in them.
      In printer-friendly version of the message such lines have extra space above and below them.
      So one line looks like 3 lines.

      Yahoo Support was able to replicate this issue but still no move.

      This is the biggest problem of Yahoo Mail Plus.
      People pay money but can't get any support.

      Maxim