Re: [OT] Will Y!Messenger be left out in the Skype migration ?

  • guillaumebcom
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
      In an interview she gave to CNN last week, Marissa specifically said that Yahoo! Groups was among the most used products with Mail, Messenger, and Sports. So I believe we should be fine :)

      http://postcards.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2012/11/28/marissa-mayer-full-interview/
    • david gosling
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2012
        Hello, I hope so, Yahoo has it problems but it seems to be improving with this Lady.  David.