Re: New Yahoo! Mail &Yahoo! Mail Plus......

  • guillaumebcom
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2012
      I dont find $20 bucks to be much to be honest...

      This is a yearly subscription for a product I use several times every day...

      A lunch at McDonald's won't cost much less however some people would prefer to eat those humburgers in few minutes rather than paying for a yearly subscription...

      It really depends on how you see things and what is more important for you... And of course it depends on what you ar getting for those $20...
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2012
        Don't bet on it....

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
        On 12/02/2012 05:46 PM, Jodi wrote:

        I Wonder After They Launch The New Yahoo! Mail, If Yahoo! Plus Will Be
        Free?

        Meaning.....Not Paying $$$ 4 Yahoo! Mail Plus!!!

        That Would Be Awsome Christmas Present To Members That Have Yahoo!
        Accounts.

        [;)] [:)] [:D]

      • Jodi
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2012

          Got Ya ;)

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:

          > Don't bet on it....
          >

          > **Sasafrass452**
          > http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
          > http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
          >
          > On 12/02/2012 05:46 PM, Jodi wrote:
          > >
          > > I Wonder After They Launch The New Yahoo! Mail, If Yahoo! Plus Will Be
          > > Free?
          > >
          > > Meaning.....Not Paying $$$ 4 Yahoo! Mail Plus!!!
          > >
          > > That Would Be Awsome Christmas Present To Members That Have Yahoo!
          > > Accounts.
          > >
          > > [;)] [:)] [:D]

        • Makc666
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012
            I don't want Yahoo! Mail Plus to become free.
            I want to pay but to get better services.

            Several weeks ago SpamGuard for disposable email addresses became broken.

            As usual I had to break my mind with Yahoo Support (about 4 replies to them) to move this problem to Engineer team.
            Option SpamGuard is set to "OFF" for in disposable email addresses but emails are going into Spam folder.
            But the problem still hasn't been solved.

            Another problem is with printing HTML emails which have < p >...< /p > lines in them.
            In printer-friendly version of the message such lines have extra space above and below them.
            So one line looks like 3 lines.

            Yahoo Support was able to replicate this issue but still no move.

            This is the biggest problem of Yahoo Mail Plus.
            People pay money but can't get any support.

            Maxim