Where is the remainder of the group post

  • Rae Devitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      Wish I could figure out how to crop this. Sorry. If you look at the very bottom of the jpg, you will see on the left "this message has been truncated" and then on the right, a clickable box " that says "Show Full Message". When I click there, I get the remainder of the posts for the group. HTH

      Inline image 2