URL Links in Email Messages

  • JohnKelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2012
      I have several Yahoo email accounts and with each one when I receive a message containing a URL Link, the link is not working, it is just a normal line and a click on it does nothing.

      No problems with any other services, just Yahoo Email.

      Is this another Yahoo glitch or is it just me?

      Any advice appreciated.

      Cheers.

      JohnKelly
      GuardsGroup
    • km
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
        Mine seems to be working.  I haven't noticed any problems for a long time.  Here is a link to Anna's linens- http://www.annaslinens.com/  - You can check to see if it comes through as a clickable one for you.

        (I have no affiliation with the company other than they took a good chunck of my Blak Friday money!  LOL)

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
          >I have several Yahoo email accounts and with each one when I receive a message containing a URL Link, the link is not working, it is just a
          normal line and a click on it does nothing.
          John,
          I just tested it from my email (I sent a message with a link from my Gmail to one of my Yahoo! accounts). It came through OK. I was wondering if it a groups issue not a mail issue.