Temporary error: ymws:Server.MailboxOpenFailed

  • death_by_moow_moow
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2012
      Hi Yahoo Mail Team,
      My Yahoo ID death_by_moow_moow is having error
      Temporary error: ymws:Server.MailboxOpenFailed

      I have not been able to access my inbox for this account for several months now.
      I can sign into Messenger, and all the other features on Yahoo except my inbox. The people who email me get no error replies or fail to deliver messages.
      I have looked for solutions online and haven't been able to find anything.
      I have tried deleting cookies, temp files, history, cache, refreshing and restarting my computer.
      I have also tried accessing it through these links
      http://us.m.yahoo.com/p/mail
      http://uk.m.yahoo.com/p/mail
      I have tried doing it from another computer and it still doesn't work.
      Tried with different browsers, updated Adobe Flash Player Internet Explorer and Java script and still nothing.
      Please look into getting that server fix or migrate my account to another server.
      Thank you