Re: Should Yahoo! shut down MyYahoo?

  • guillaumebcom
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
      My Yahoo has gotten old.
      Had Yahoo! not tried to focus on their media part and rather pursue their technological development, My yahoo! would have been transformed into a personal online desktop with not just RSS feed but also web apps in a custom environment. A sort of beefed up Netvibes.

      Now Google will close iGoogle on Nov 1st 2013
      My MSN has not evolved
      The future of My Yahoo! is therefore pretty dark > but they could also take this stagnant market to their advantage and try something new.
    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
        When did you hear this and where was the source? I find it highly unlikely to make this type of announcement a year in advance.

        I use Facebook and Google+, although I use Facebook more because it is easier to post through my iPhone.

        Have a blessed day...
        Donna Ford Lee
        Tulsa, OK

        Sent Via My iPhone

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
          "Highly unlikely" or not, here you are :

          http://support.google.com/websearch/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2664197

          or just go to igoogle.com...

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
            That was iGoogle not Google+. Two different products. I have never used iGoogle.

            I did not see anything about Google+. So Google+ is not going anywhere yet. :)

            Have a blessed day...
            Donna Ford Lee
            Tulsa, OK

            Sent Via My iPhone

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
                My mistake I misread the comments. Sorry!

                Donna Lee
                Tulsa, OK