odd mail

  • adeomus ********
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2012

      do any of you know this person
      dhany.thejump@...

      i have also gotten other private mail from people i don't know, with subject lines from this group..
      why send it privately ?
      pls send any mail to this group....otherwise it's expelled as spam.

      adeomus.

      Vintage S...
      Ekatn,
      may every fibre of my Being
      be infused with Your Essence...
      You looking through my eyes,
       ever and always, always and ever.

    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2012
        I'm receiving this kind of messages too. This is probably from people getting our addresses from messages in this group an taking advantage of that.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2012