Re: [Y-Mail] Should Yahoo! shut down MyYahoo?

  • Suzi
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 22, 2012
      I did some years ago.

      *Sent from my iPhone*

      On Nov 22, 2012, at 3:41 PM, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

      Anyone of you, guys, are using MyYahoo?

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior
    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 22, 2012

        sorry, nope...just mail and the home page.

        Vintage S...
        Ekatn,
        may every fibre of my Being
        be infused with Your Essence...
        You looking through my eyes,
         ever and always, always and ever.

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 22, 2012
          My answer to the question is a big No, No!!

          I use 'My Yahoo' every time I log on and have it customised with the
          various modules that suit my requirements.

          Why do you ask?

          Cheers.

          IrishGuard

          ==========================
          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

          > Anyone of you, guys, are using MyYahoo?
          > http://my.yahoo.com
        • guillaumebcom
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
            My Yahoo has gotten old.
            Had Yahoo! not tried to focus on their media part and rather pursue their technological development, My yahoo! would have been transformed into a personal online desktop with not just RSS feed but also web apps in a custom environment. A sort of beefed up Netvibes.

            Now Google will close iGoogle on Nov 1st 2013
            My MSN has not evolved
            The future of My Yahoo! is therefore pretty dark > but they could also take this stagnant market to their advantage and try something new.
          • Donna Lee
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
              When did you hear this and where was the source? I find it highly unlikely to make this type of announcement a year in advance.

              I use Facebook and Google+, although I use Facebook more because it is easier to post through my iPhone.

              Have a blessed day...
              Donna Ford Lee
              Tulsa, OK

              Sent Via My iPhone

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
                "Highly unlikely" or not, here you are :

                http://support.google.com/websearch/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2664197

                or just go to igoogle.com...

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
                  That was iGoogle not Google+. Two different products. I have never used iGoogle.

                  I did not see anything about Google+. So Google+ is not going anywhere yet. :)

                  Have a blessed day...
                  Donna Ford Lee
                  Tulsa, OK

                  Sent Via My iPhone

                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
                      My mistake I misread the comments. Sorry!

                      Donna Lee
                      Tulsa, OK