Should Yahoo! shut down MyYahoo?

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 22, 2012
      Anyone of you, guys, are using MyYahoo?
      http://my.yahoo.com

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior
    • Suzi
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 22, 2012
        I did some years ago.

        *Sent from my iPhone*

        On Nov 22, 2012, at 3:41 PM, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

        Anyone of you, guys, are using MyYahoo?

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior
      • adeomus ********
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 22, 2012

          sorry, nope...just mail and the home page.

          Vintage S...
          Ekatn,
          may every fibre of my Being
          be infused with Your Essence...
          You looking through my eyes,
           ever and always, always and ever.

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 22, 2012
            My answer to the question is a big No, No!!

            I use 'My Yahoo' every time I log on and have it customised with the
            various modules that suit my requirements.

            Why do you ask?

            Cheers.

            IrishGuard

            ==========================
            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

            > Anyone of you, guys, are using MyYahoo?
            > http://my.yahoo.com
          • guillaumebcom
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
              My Yahoo has gotten old.
              Had Yahoo! not tried to focus on their media part and rather pursue their technological development, My yahoo! would have been transformed into a personal online desktop with not just RSS feed but also web apps in a custom environment. A sort of beefed up Netvibes.

              Now Google will close iGoogle on Nov 1st 2013
              My MSN has not evolved
              The future of My Yahoo! is therefore pretty dark > but they could also take this stagnant market to their advantage and try something new.
            • Donna Lee
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
                When did you hear this and where was the source? I find it highly unlikely to make this type of announcement a year in advance.

                I use Facebook and Google+, although I use Facebook more because it is easier to post through my iPhone.

                Have a blessed day...
                Donna Ford Lee
                Tulsa, OK

                Sent Via My iPhone

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
                  "Highly unlikely" or not, here you are :

                  http://support.google.com/websearch/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2664197

                  or just go to igoogle.com...

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
                    That was iGoogle not Google+. Two different products. I have never used iGoogle.

                    I did not see anything about Google+. So Google+ is not going anywhere yet. :)

                    Have a blessed day...
                    Donna Ford Lee
                    Tulsa, OK

                    Sent Via My iPhone

                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 23, 2012
                        My mistake I misread the comments. Sorry!

                        Donna Lee
                        Tulsa, OK