Re: [Y-Mail] IE 9 and responding to yahoo email

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2012
      Have you tried using Mozilla's Firefox? I use Firefox and I do not have problems. I get all kinds of error messages with IE (not just with Yahoo mail - just in general.) so I just quit using it.

      Have a blessed day...
      Donna Ford Lee
      Tulsa, OK

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Nov 18, 2012, at 9:04 AM, "Eve" <bearpaw4364@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone run into a problem in respondiing to yahoo email in the last day or two? Since yesterday, when I try to reply to (vs compose) a message on yahoo email, as soon as I hit "send" I get a pop up that IE has encountered a problem and is searching for a solution, and then after a wait the inbox closes and a new yahoo page is generated. I'm using IE 9 (I've already deleted cookies, temp files, and re-installed IE 9). Any advice would really be appreciated! Thanks!

    • Eve Varma
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 18, 2012
        I've just installed Firefox - and looks like it works!  Thanks!

        From: "Eve" <bearpaw4364@...>
        Sender: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 15:04:00 -0000
        To: <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>