Re: [Y-Mail] IE 9 and responding to yahoo email

  • Sumit Mehta
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2012
      As you have tried all the solutions, I have two basic advices for you, somewhat odd but true.

      1. Dump ie9 and start using Chrome or Firefox and/or
      2. Dump Y-mail and start using Gmail or Outlook.

      No offences but the alternatives are better than what you are using at present. ;-)

      Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

      From: "Eve" <bearpaw4364@...>
      Sender: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 15:04:00 -0000
      To: <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Y-Mail] IE 9 and responding to yahoo email

      Has anyone run into a problem in respondiing to yahoo email in the last day or two? Since yesterday, when I try to reply to (vs compose) a message on yahoo email, as soon as I hit "send" I get a pop up that IE has encountered a problem and is searching for a solution, and then after a wait the inbox closes and a new yahoo page is generated. I'm using IE 9 (I've already deleted cookies, temp files, and re-installed IE 9). Any advice would really be appreciated! Thanks!

    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 18, 2012
        Have you tried using Mozilla's Firefox? I use Firefox and I do not have problems. I get all kinds of error messages with IE (not just with Yahoo mail - just in general.) so I just quit using it.

        Have a blessed day...
        Donna Ford Lee
        Tulsa, OK

        Sent Via My iPhone

        On Nov 18, 2012, at 9:04 AM, "Eve" <bearpaw4364@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone run into a problem in respondiing to yahoo email in the last day or two? Since yesterday, when I try to reply to (vs compose) a message on yahoo email, as soon as I hit "send" I get a pop up that IE has encountered a problem and is searching for a solution, and then after a wait the inbox closes and a new yahoo page is generated. I'm using IE 9 (I've already deleted cookies, temp files, and re-installed IE 9). Any advice would really be appreciated! Thanks!

      • Eve Varma

          From: "Eve" <bearpaw4364@...>
          Sender: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 15:04:00 -0000