999

  • jayant m
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
      I have a new item on my sidebar which says 999. There's a drop down next to it but nothing shows up. It looks just like the Applications item but with nothing there. Any ideas?

      Jayant
    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2012
        True. I can see it too, but it is a bug, not a feature. If you clean your cache and reload the page it stops (but keep coming back later).

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior

        I have a new item on my sidebar which says 999. There's a drop down next to it but nothing shows up. It looks just like the Applications item but with nothing there. Any ideas?

        Jayant

      • guillaumebcom
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2012
          I'm getting this as well from time to time on the Facebook Messenger application