Background Photo Settings/Button On Your Yahoo! Account.......

  • Jodi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012

      I Wonder If Yahoo! Mail Will Let US Have A Background Photo Settings Were You Can Upload a photo & have it as a mail wallpaper background?

      Kind Of Like Having Desktop Background but Only Add A Background Photo Settings To Your Yahoo! Account.........

      ;):D

    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
        I don't know but I hope that they will let us embed images in the email like one can do in gmail.

        Have a blessed day...
        Donna Ford Lee
        Tulsa, OK

        Sent Via My iPhone