Re: [Y-Mail] Changes to YMail and Yahoo Homepage

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2012
      you're probably right, but depends what they come up with I guess...

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2012
        Let's be prepared: soon we'll have people complaining about being forced to leave Classic and Neo. :-)
        I have noticed that, basically, the development in Yahoo Mail (Neo) has stopped (I was about to write about this matter here in the group). I will not be surprised if yahoo ends features like Apps. In some countries like Brazil we have a gallery with only 3 apps.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior

        you're probably right, but depends what they come up with I guess...

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2012
          Yes, I will be one of those that will complain about losing my Classic.  ... But I know it won't do any good.

          I am still trying to find any other email service that will give the option of "doing whatever" with a message after replying (ie deleting, moving to a folder, going back to the message etc).  If anyone knows  of one I would love to hear about it.

          Kathy

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 17, 2012
            As for me I believe that Apps will indeed be closed. No third party app has ever take off and yahoo had to buld themselves the photo and attachment apps which, BTW, are very nice.

            I get the feeling that Microsoft's move to give up on WL Messenger to turn to Skype will also result in losing the interoperability with Y! Messenger. I get the feeling Mayer will turn to Jabber instead.

            We'll probably have a much smaller header than the one implemented in neo and which resulted in several complaints

            Now... should we expect the calendar coming back in to Y! Mail... not so sure ... :)