Need Help With Yahoo Feature

  • mrssteveb919
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
      Hello All- This does not pertain just to Yahoo Mail, but an across the board Yahoo feature. I couldn't find another forum to post my question in.
      Why, when I change my avatar does it not show up on pages I use my avatar on, including mail box?

      I have changed it several times, but my avatar shown is always my first oldest one. Also, any changes I make to it never show up.
      When I go to my profile and click on "change picture" the only choices are to upload one from the pc, no picture or facebook photo. It doesn't have "use avatar" listed.
      Does anyone else know how to change the avatar to another one?
      Thanks in advance for any help.
    • W
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "mrssteveb919" <mrssteveb919@...> wrote:

        > Hello All- This does not pertain just to Yahoo Mail, but an across the board Yahoo feature. I couldn't find another forum to post my question in.
        > Why, when I change my avatar does it not show up on pages I use my avatar on, including mail box?
        >
        > I have changed it several times, but my avatar shown is always my first oldest one. Also, any changes I make to it never show up.
        > When I go to my profile and click on "change picture" the only choices are to upload one from the pc, no picture or facebook photo. It doesn't have "use avatar" listed.
        > Does anyone else know how to change the avatar to another one?
        > Thanks in advance for any help.

        I'm sorry, but I don't.