Re: New Build

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 8, 2012
      I wondered if a pop-up blocker might by preventing Cindy from seeing the build info so I tried enabling pop-up blocker as a test. Even with pop-up blocker enabled, I could still get the build info successfully.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Donna Lee <Donna74128@...> wrote:

      > It could be you have pop up blocked. I suggest making allowing pop up with Yahoo mail. I did that and no I can get pop up when need in my mail.
      >
      > Have a blessed day...
      > Donna Ford Lee
      > Tulsa, OK
      >
      > Sent Via My iPhone
      >
      > On Nov 6, 2012, at 10:55 PM, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...> wrote:
      >

      > > I tried, but I don't get the pop-up window. Is there another way to see it?
      > >
      > > Cindy in Ohio
      > > Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      > > Sunfire's MD Cotton BTV Tank, CGC...Labrador Retriever
      > > http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/
      > >
      > > --- On Tue, 11/6/12, Kenneth <justkenneth@...> wrote:
      > > Hold down the "alt" button on the keyboard and then click on the "Yahoo! Mail" logo in the upper left part of the screen. A pop-up window should appear which reveals the exciting build information along with a picture of a cat or else something scenic. Currently I'm seeing a campground setting with a campfire at dusk.
      > >
      > > Kenneth

    • Donna Lee
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 8, 2012
        I was not sure if the pop up blocker was preventing it to open. I just assumed. I had to allow pop ups in Yahoo last year for web links in the email that I get from friends. :)

        Donna Lee
        Tulsa, OK

        On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM, Kenneth <justkenneth@...> wrote:
        I wondered if a pop-up blocker might by preventing Cindy from seeing the build info so I tried enabling pop-up blocker as a test.  Even with pop-up blocker enabled, I could still get the build info successfully.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Donna Lee <Donna74128@...> wrote:

        > It could be you have pop up blocked. I suggest making allowing pop up with Yahoo mail. I did that and no I can get pop up when need in my mail.
        >
        > Have a blessed day...
        > Donna Ford Lee
        > Tulsa, OK
        >
        > Sent Via My iPhone

      • Silk
        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 9, 2012
          I have a friend and she is interested in setting up her calendar..any suggestions as to how to and what the possibilities are...thanx.........chao/Silk

              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com