Re: [Y-Mail] Re: New Build

  • Donna Lee
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 7, 2012
      It could be you have pop up blocked. I suggest making allowing pop up with Yahoo mail. I did that and no I can get pop up when need in my mail.

      Have a blessed day...
      Donna Ford Lee
      Tulsa, OK

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Nov 6, 2012, at 10:55 PM, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...> wrote:

      I tried, but I don't get the pop-up window. Is there another way to see it?

      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      Sunfire's MD Cotton BTV Tank, CGC...Labrador Retriever
      http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/

      --- On Tue, 11/6/12, Kenneth <justkenneth@...> wrote:
      Hold down the "alt" button on the keyboard and then click on the "Yahoo! Mail" logo in the upper left part of the screen.  A pop-up window should appear which reveals the exciting build information along with a picture of a cat or else something scenic.  Currently I'm seeing a campground setting with a campfire at dusk.

      Kenneth
    • Rob Weigle
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 7, 2012

        >Ha, this sounds like a quality control issue on Yahoo's part.  How can we all be working off the same "build" of yahoo, but yet be seeing different options. It sure looks like they push out that build notice to all servers, but not all servers actually get the updated software.

        I wonder what else I am missing. Now Customer Unservice now tells me - I'm sorry, but we don't support Yahoo! Calendar

      • Rob Weigle
        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 7, 2012
          >> Same build here and still with messenger and Facebook.

          >Ha,
          this sounds like a quality control issue on Yahoo's part.  How can we
          all be working off the same "build" of yahoo, but yet be seeing
          different options. It sure looks like they push out that build notice to
          all servers, but not all servers actually get the updated software.

          Running into a brick wall. Ymail does not approve my message, thought I would try again.
          Also customer service sends me in circles when I ask about this. Must be time to change providers.
          I am glad I have started that process.
        • Kenneth
          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 8, 2012
            I wondered if a pop-up blocker might by preventing Cindy from seeing the build info so I tried enabling pop-up blocker as a test. Even with pop-up blocker enabled, I could still get the build info successfully.

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Donna Lee <Donna74128@...> wrote:

            > It could be you have pop up blocked. I suggest making allowing pop up with Yahoo mail. I did that and no I can get pop up when need in my mail.
            >
            > Have a blessed day...
            > Donna Ford Lee
            > Tulsa, OK
            >
            > Sent Via My iPhone
            >
            > On Nov 6, 2012, at 10:55 PM, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...> wrote:
            >

            > > I tried, but I don't get the pop-up window. Is there another way to see it?
            > >
            > > Cindy in Ohio
            > > Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
            > > Sunfire's MD Cotton BTV Tank, CGC...Labrador Retriever
            > > http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/
            > >
            > > --- On Tue, 11/6/12, Kenneth <justkenneth@...> wrote:
            > > Hold down the "alt" button on the keyboard and then click on the "Yahoo! Mail" logo in the upper left part of the screen. A pop-up window should appear which reveals the exciting build information along with a picture of a cat or else something scenic. Currently I'm seeing a campground setting with a campfire at dusk.
            > >
            > > Kenneth

          • Donna Lee
            Message 5 of 24 , Nov 8, 2012
              I was not sure if the pop up blocker was preventing it to open. I just assumed. I had to allow pop ups in Yahoo last year for web links in the email that I get from friends. :)

              Donna Lee
              Tulsa, OK

              On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM, Kenneth <justkenneth@...> wrote:
              I wondered if a pop-up blocker might by preventing Cindy from seeing the build info so I tried enabling pop-up blocker as a test.  Even with pop-up blocker enabled, I could still get the build info successfully.

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Donna Lee <Donna74128@...> wrote:

              > It could be you have pop up blocked. I suggest making allowing pop up with Yahoo mail. I did that and no I can get pop up when need in my mail.
              >
              > Have a blessed day...
              > Donna Ford Lee
              > Tulsa, OK
              >
              > Sent Via My iPhone

            • Silk
              Message 6 of 24 , Nov 9, 2012
                I have a friend and she is interested in setting up her calendar..any suggestions as to how to and what the possibilities are...thanx.........chao/Silk

                    Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com