Re: Flags on Yahoo Help please.

  • W
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2012
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jeff.mitchell419" <jeff.mitchell08@...> wrote:

      > How can I improve the Flags on yahoo?????
      > Add-on, Plug-in, gadget?
      > When I click the star it is really hardly noticable.
      > Please help me out.
      > Much appreciated,
      > Jeff

      Click on them.
    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012
        An improvement for Yahoo! Mail would be to implement some sort of smart label for flags so that you can just click on "Flagged Email" in the left column and display all emails that have been flagged regardless of their folder location. As it is now, I can sort on the flag column to display all flagged emails first in a given folder but without excluding non-flagged emails in the same folder view. And I can't see all flagged emails if I have them separated in different folders.

        Kenneth

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "W" <williamcassel7175@...> wrote:

        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jeff.mitchell419" <jeff.mitchell08@> wrote:
        > >
        > > How can I improve the Flags on yahoo?????
        > > Add-on, Plug-in, gadget?
        > > When I click the star it is really hardly noticable.
        > > Please help me out.
        > > Much appreciated,
        > > Jeff
        > >
        > Click on them.

      • Nithin Haridas
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2012

          You can type in  " flagged:1 " in the search box.
          This will give you a list of flagged messages across Folders.

          Admit that it is not as good as having a smart folder though.

          Nithin Haridas