Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Damaris Perez

  • damaris perez
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
      Yes!!! I'm and also let this group know about the Game with my personal Yahoo. Who's God. In this Game. All of you need to stop your problem with me. I know who's Who.

      ------------------------------
      On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 5:46 AM MST Kenneth wrote:

      >I am on this new build also but I still have Messenger and Facebook integrated with Yahoo! Mail.
      >
      >Kenneth
      >
      >--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "shazen27" <shazen27@...> wrote:
      >>

      >> Neo Version:
      >> Build number: 2.34.0.5850
      >> Build time: Tue Oct 23 01:39:32 PDT 2012
      >> Hostname: cg30.c6.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
      >> Bucket: 0
      >>
      >> I also noticed that messenger integration (and facebook) is gone. I never used it either, but I don't get why they give one thing and immediately turn around and remove something else. It'd be one thing if they took it down to fix it, or make it better, but with it taking them years to turn around the integrated Calendar tab, I have no hopes of ever seeing messenger integrated again. Good riddance.

    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
        You've never posted to this group before, so how can anyone here have a problem with you?

        **Sasafrass452**
        http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
        http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
        http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
        On 11/02/2012 09:54 AM, damaris perez wrote:

        Yes!!! I'm and also let this group know about the Game with my personal Yahoo. Who's God. In this Game. All of you need to stop your problem with me. I know who's Who.

        ------------------------------
        On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 5:46 AM MST Kenneth wrote:

        >I am on this new build also but I still have Messenger and Facebook integrated with Yahoo! Mail.
        >
        >Kenneth
        >
        >--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "shazen27" <shazen27@...> wrote:
        >>

        >> Neo Version:
        >> Build number: 2.34.0.5850
        >> Build time: Tue Oct 23 01:39:32 PDT 2012
        >> Hostname: cg30.c6.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
        >> Bucket: 0
        >>
        >> I also noticed that messenger integration (and facebook) is gone. I never used it either, but I don't get why they give one thing and immediately turn around and remove something else. It'd be one thing if they took it down to fix it, or make it better, but with it taking them years to turn around the integrated Calendar tab, I have no hopes of ever seeing messenger integrated again. Good riddance.

      • Kenneth
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
          I could be wrong but I think she wants to stop receiving emails from the group. And I don't think your usual method of pointing out how she can unsubscribe herself will do any good. You may have to do it for her.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
            I'll wait & see if they respond, to clarify what they were talking about. I'm not under the impression that they want to unsubscribe, otherwise they would've said so. It's possible they meant to send it to another group, since they're referencing a problem with other members which has not occured in this group.