Re: Unsubscribe folder

  • Tom Sisson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2012
      Brian,

      My unsolicited advice is to remove OtherInbox from your account. If you like the sorting feature, just remove Unsubscribe from your account.

      If you don't like that option, read the support information at OtherInbox.com. If you cannot find answers to your issue, write to help@... (help at otherinbox dot com).

      Tom