Re: Yahoo closed their official mail forums

  • guillaumebcom
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 18, 2012
      It's called Altomail.com

      You can Google it, sorry, Yahoo it for images

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

      > What service?
      >

      > --
      > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      > http://about.me/henriquejunior
      >

      > >________________________________

    • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 17, 2012

        This is for Yahoo and/or ABC News, PLEASE HELP.

        When I go to Yahoo.com and select the "go to video", shown on the top center
        screen, most of the time it says "This video is not available in your location".
        I'm asking why not?

        I live in San Juan, Puerto Rico which is part of the USA.  I don't believe that
        you are blocking parts of the USA and they are probably confused with the PR
        status or relationship with the USA.

        Please go to the CIA Book of facts and read there that PR is a "territory" of
        the USA.  We are aprox. 4 million American citizens.

        After you do your check, let me see what you are showing in the mainland.

        Regards,

        Rafael E. Silva  P.E.