Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo closed their official mail forums

  • mike bader
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 18, 2012
      I don't think it is the same thing.
      It is still beta and you have to be invited.
      Only works with certain email accounts.

      On 10/18/2012 9:33 AM, Henrique Junior wrote:
      What service?

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 18, 2012
        It's called Altomail.com

        You can Google it, sorry, Yahoo it for images

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

        > What service?
        >

        > --
        > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        > http://about.me/henriquejunior
        >

        > >________________________________

      • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 17, 2012

          This is for Yahoo and/or ABC News, PLEASE HELP.

          When I go to Yahoo.com and select the "go to video", shown on the top center
          screen, most of the time it says "This video is not available in your location".
          I'm asking why not?

          I live in San Juan, Puerto Rico which is part of the USA.  I don't believe that
          you are blocking parts of the USA and they are probably confused with the PR
          status or relationship with the USA.

          Please go to the CIA Book of facts and read there that PR is a "territory" of
          the USA.  We are aprox. 4 million American citizens.

          After you do your check, let me see what you are showing in the mainland.

          Regards,

          Rafael E. Silva  P.E.