Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo closed their official mail forums

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 18, 2012
      What service?

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior

      From: guillaumebcom <guillaume@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 9:53 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Yahoo closed their official mail forums

      Yahoo! has closed their official Help forums and now redirect everyone to Yahoo! Answers...

      And again i lost the Facebook Chat connexion and can't ractivate it via my profile for Yahoo! is constantly "under maintenance"

      Oh well, lets try that new AOL service

    • mike bader
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 18, 2012
        I don't think it is the same thing.
        It is still beta and you have to be invited.
        Only works with certain email accounts.

        On 10/18/2012 9:33 AM, Henrique Junior wrote:
        What service?

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior

        Yahoo! has closed their official Help forums and now redirect everyone to Yahoo! Answers...

        And again i lost the Facebook Chat connexion and can't ractivate it via my profile for Yahoo! is constantly "under maintenance"

        Oh well, lets try that new AOL service

      • guillaumebcom
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 18, 2012
          It's called Altomail.com

          You can Google it, sorry, Yahoo it for images

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

          > What service?
          >

          > --
          > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
          > http://about.me/henriquejunior
          >

          > >________________________________

        • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 17, 2012

            This is for Yahoo and/or ABC News, PLEASE HELP.

            When I go to Yahoo.com and select the "go to video", shown on the top center
            screen, most of the time it says "This video is not available in your location".
            I'm asking why not?

            I live in San Juan, Puerto Rico which is part of the USA.  I don't believe that
            you are blocking parts of the USA and they are probably confused with the PR
            status or relationship with the USA.

            Please go to the CIA Book of facts and read there that PR is a "territory" of
            the USA.  We are aprox. 4 million American citizens.

            After you do your check, let me see what you are showing in the mainland.

            Regards,

            Rafael E. Silva  P.E.