Yahoo closed their official mail forums

  • guillaumebcom
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 18, 2012
      Yahoo! has closed their official Help forums and now redirect everyone to Yahoo! Answers...

      And again i lost the Facebook Chat connexion and can't ractivate it via my profile for Yahoo! is constantly "under maintenance"

      Oh well, lets try that new AOL service
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 18, 2012

        Yahoo! has closed their official Help forums and now redirect everyone to Yahoo! Answers...

        And again i lost the Facebook Chat connexion and can't ractivate it via my profile for Yahoo! is constantly "under maintenance"

        Oh well, lets try that new AOL service

      • Henrique Junior
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 18, 2012
          What service?

          --
          Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
          http://about.me/henriquejunior

          Yahoo! has closed their official Help forums and now redirect everyone to Yahoo! Answers...

          And again i lost the Facebook Chat connexion and can't ractivate it via my profile for Yahoo! is constantly "under maintenance"

          Oh well, lets try that new AOL service

        • mike bader
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 18, 2012
            I don't think it is the same thing.
            It is still beta and you have to be invited.
            Only works with certain email accounts.

            On 10/18/2012 9:33 AM, Henrique Junior wrote:
            What service?

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 18, 2012
              It's called Altomail.com

              You can Google it, sorry, Yahoo it for images

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:

              > What service?
              >

              > --
              > Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
              > http://about.me/henriquejunior
              >

              > >________________________________

            • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 17, 2012

                This is for Yahoo and/or ABC News, PLEASE HELP.

                When I go to Yahoo.com and select the "go to video", shown on the top center
                screen, most of the time it says "This video is not available in your location".
                I'm asking why not?

                I live in San Juan, Puerto Rico which is part of the USA.  I don't believe that
                you are blocking parts of the USA and they are probably confused with the PR
                status or relationship with the USA.

                Please go to the CIA Book of facts and read there that PR is a "territory" of
                the USA.  We are aprox. 4 million American citizens.

                After you do your check, let me see what you are showing in the mainland.

                Regards,

                Rafael E. Silva  P.E.