Unsubscribe folder

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2012
      Hey guys,
      Does anyone know how to remove an email address from the unsubscribe folder? I have a co-workers email address that is mistakenly going into this folder automatically instead of my inbox. Any suggestions?
      Thanks,
      Brian
    • Tom Sisson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2012
        Brian,

        My unsolicited advice is to remove OtherInbox from your account. If you like the sorting feature, just remove Unsubscribe from your account.

        If you don't like that option, read the support information at OtherInbox.com. If you cannot find answers to your issue, write to help@... (help at otherinbox dot com).

        Tom