Re: Yahoo IMap (iPhone/iPad) stopped working

  • mjk4984
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
      It's still happening off and on today. Sometimes it will work. Sometimes it won't.

      I saw that Yahoo was supposed to be doing maintenance the past few days, but they were only supposed to be doing them at night and they were supposed to be done yesterday, which is the day my problems started.

      http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN8819&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1349174746511&locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT

      Webmail works for the most part, though I did get a maintenance page today.
      http://t.co/cHUxxv1G

      It looks like certain imap servers are failing. I can literally send myself and email and then open the Mail app on my iPhone and iPad and sometimes it will download on both, sometime on one, but not the other and sometime neither. Eventually mail downloads when things start working again (off and on), but it's unreliable.

      It's not my ISP, because I've had this problem at home, at work and when out and about (over cell).

      Everything was working great till yesterday and nothing changed on my end.