Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Chrome extension - Boomerang

  • Henrique Junior
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 28, 2012
      Maybe we're going to see an official app soon.
      -snip------------------------
      Thanks for the email. We are already working directly with Yahoo Mail product advocatesand we just launched it a couple of weeks ago, but I'm sure you'll see more of us.

      Jeremy

      On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 9:04 PM, Henrique Junior <henriquecsj@...> wrote:
      Hi, Thank you for your quick reply.
      I was talking about develop your great app as a native, official, Yahoo Mail Apllication (like Other Inbox, All My Purchases or Attach Large Files).
      Yahoo has an open development platform [1] (you are probably aware of that) and we are talking about your product in the Official Yahoo Mail Group[2].
      Some time ago we're talking just about the features that you are providing. I'm already using you extension in Google Chrome in my Yahoo Mail ind in my Gmail, but I'd love to see it as an official application inside Yahoo. A lot of users are going to love it too.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2012
        Well, I for one don't see the "send later" button just the "Bommerang this email" with a combo box with 2 choices !?

        Home is where you hang your @