Re: [Y-Mail] 'Search Mail' function not working - but not so well

  • Harryh
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 26 9:51 AM
      Yes, I figured out how to get it to work.  Search for [YGOG or [Y-Mail, then select inbox for the latest.  Pity that I can't configure routine searches more easily - like a custom URL or something.  But the classic search always annoyed me as well - I had to turn off all the check boxes, then select inbox, scroll to the bottom for select.  I suspect that those who study human-machine interactions don't meet with screen designers very often <G>.