'facebook friends'

  • brinkeguthrie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2012
      I just click on it, it sits there and never populates. does this even work?

      Mail should have a total redesign.

      Ability to re-arrange things.

      Move things to right hand rail.

      Those apps---who even knows they are there?
    • Henrique Junior
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2012
        My Facebook chat is still useless for several months. That is a shame because this feature works very well in Outlook.com.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
        http://about.me/henriquejunior