  • km
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2012
      This is what the feature that I am speaking of looks like-  ( I am not a technical person so this is just a cut and paste.  Hopefully it will come through so that you can actually see what I am saying.  :) )

      Reply sent

      Sent to
      = Already in Contacts
      Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2012
          Yes, I have read and I do understand what you are saying.

              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com