Re: Keeping Classic

  • justkenneth
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 12, 2012
      Kathy,

      In New Yahoo! Mail, when you reply to a message, on the confirmation page, you have the option with a click to - go back to the message, go to the previous message, or go to the next message.

      New Yahoo! Mail's confirmation page lacks the ability to delete a message or move the message to a particular folder. However, if you click on the option to go back to the message, then from there you can select to delete the message or move the message to a particular folder.

      That's not so different than Classic. Maybe it's something you could get used to if or when the Classic interface is removed.

      Kenneth

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, km <emailkathy@...> wrote:

      > In classic, when you reply to a message, on the confirmation page, you have the option with a click to - go back to the message, delete the message, move the message to a particular folder, go to the previous message or go to the next message.�
      > �
      > If there is short cut to do this, I haven't been enlightened about it and woul be very interested in learning.
    • justkenneth
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 12, 2012