Re: Keeping Classic

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 12, 2012
      Kathy,

      I understand that you don't want to have to go back to the inbox. You like Classic's email confirmation page. But did you see what I wrote below? The new Yahoo! Mail has the confirmation page too.

      Kenneth

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, km <emailkathy@...> wrote:

      > I understand what y'all are saying- but *my* thing is I don't want to have to go back to the inbox and then do whatever I need to do.� :)� It is only a couple extra steps- but when you multiply it over many emails it becomes a pain in the keester.� I do understand that I will probably eventually HAVE to switch, but it would be sooo much better if they could just put that feature into the new mail.
      > �
      > �
      > �
      > Kathy

    • justkenneth
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 12, 2012
        Kathy,

        In New Yahoo! Mail, when you reply to a message, on the confirmation page, you have the option with a click to - go back to the message, go to the previous message, or go to the next message.

        New Yahoo! Mail's confirmation page lacks the ability to delete a message or move the message to a particular folder. However, if you click on the option to go back to the message, then from there you can select to delete the message or move the message to a particular folder.

        That's not so different than Classic. Maybe it's something you could get used to if or when the Classic interface is removed.