Re: [Y-Mail] Keeping Classic

  • tabawa@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 9, 2012
      Sorry! The only thıng that ıs unchangeable ıs the fact that we wıll all dıe! So. Its the tıme for "classıc"to dıe! Dont grow more greys! Have a great day!
      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

      From: km <emailkathy@...>
      Sender: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 20:42:57 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Keeping Classic

      I am also a die hard Classic user.  It's not that I have anything against the new mail- there is one feature in classic that is not in the new mail, nor in any of the other free accounts that I can find.  Sadly it is a feature that I use many many times a day and just the thought of having to do without it is driving me to even more worry lines/greyhair!  LOL

      The feature is (in Classic) after replying to an email you get the "mail sent" page and you have the option to move the original to a folder, delete it, or go back to that message.  For me, when going to my inbox I don't always read them in the order that they are listed and to read, reply and then go back to the INBOX and find the one I just finished with is so dang time consuming.

      If anyone knows of any other mail program - even a paid one- that has this feature, I would love to know about it!

      Thanks!

      Kathy

      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 12, 2012
        Kathy,

        In New Yahoo! Mail, when you reply to a message, on the confirmation page, you have the option with a click to - go back to the message, go to the previous message, or go to the next message.

        New Yahoo! Mail's confirmation page lacks the ability to delete a message or move the message to a particular folder. However, if you click on the option to go back to the message, then from there you can select to delete the message or move the message to a particular folder.

        That's not so different than Classic. Maybe it's something you could get used to if or when the Classic interface is removed.

        Kenneth