Re: [Y-Mail] Keeping Classic

  • Lisa Esposito
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 9, 2012
      This is exactly what happened to me.  What I don't like about it, is now I'm freezing alot, at times when I click on an email, I get a blank screen, it is slower, there are times I hit "send" and it closes me out, so I've lost what I did, among other things.  I know others have suggested things and asked what browser I have, etc., and although I am not computer savy, my husband is and has me on all the best/newest stuff.  Almost, my laptop is only 6 months old.  All I can say is, I didn't have this before when I had classic.  I have thousands of emails now that I've been trying to clean up and can't b/c I'm either freezing and have to "X" out or I'm getting blank screens.  It's just taking too long to clean up.  I'm going to have to go with someone else, tell everyone of my new address so I don't get anymore on yahoo, and then maybe I can start cleaning up.  I hope you have better luck.

      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 12, 2012
        Kathy,

        In New Yahoo! Mail, when you reply to a message, on the confirmation page, you have the option with a click to - go back to the message, go to the previous message, or go to the next message.

        New Yahoo! Mail's confirmation page lacks the ability to delete a message or move the message to a particular folder. However, if you click on the option to go back to the message, then from there you can select to delete the message or move the message to a particular folder.

        That's not so different than Classic. Maybe it's something you could get used to if or when the Classic interface is removed.

        Kenneth