Keeping Classic

  • Chris B
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 9, 2012
      Suddenly I cannot log in to my Yahoo Classic email accounts. All I get is a splash screen 'inviting' me to upgrade my account.

      1/ 'NO' I DON'T WANT TO UPGRADE - CLASSIC IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME

      AND

      2/ 'YES' I DO WANT TO ACCESS MY EMAILS

      However Yahoo is FORCING me to upgrade - I cannot get to my emails any other way.

      So the 'invitation' is not giving me any option - if I say 'yes' I get crap upgrade. If I do not say 'yes' I cannot access my emails

      WHAT AN APPALLINGLY ARROGANCE WAY TO TREAT USERS.

      So how do I retain Classic?

      Many thanks.
    • justkenneth
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 12, 2012
        Kathy,

        In New Yahoo! Mail, when you reply to a message, on the confirmation page, you have the option with a click to - go back to the message, go to the previous message, or go to the next message.

        New Yahoo! Mail's confirmation page lacks the ability to delete a message or move the message to a particular folder. However, if you click on the option to go back to the message, then from there you can select to delete the message or move the message to a particular folder.

        That's not so different than Classic. Maybe it's something you could get used to if or when the Classic interface is removed.

        Kenneth