Re: [off topic] Bug in this Group's Topic display?

  • justkenneth
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2012
      Somehow the Questions to Members subject line emails and the New Build subject line emails are showing up in the same topic. So the New Build emails are there if you select the Questions to Members topic.

      I don't understand why. This question should probably be referred to one of the Yahoo! Groups discussion groups. Maybe they could make sense of it.

      Kenneth